Thursday, October 24, 2013

Emm..... Hiiii.... I'm Chioma Ofoma

So, good day everyone. My name is Chioma Ofoma. A medical student at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I got inspired by Miss Linda Ikeji(Love you Linda! buh i'll give u a run for your money......hopefully :/) who got inspired by Bella..... and I knew I had a lot of things to share with the world. I hope y'all can walk with me. You can contact me on cheeomahorphormer@gmail.com, follow me on twitter @Miss_Cheeomah or ask me any question on ask.fm/Miss_Cheeomah I really hope we have a wonderful experience. :D. Please visit my blog every day :).
Love

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you thrill us as promised....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Chioma.. Great stories so far, the sky is your limit keep it up. I am a big fan!!

    ReplyDelete